CatNap offers boarding on a limited basis to customers who have adopted from us. If you are interested in boarding your cat, rabbit, small mammal, or bird, please call the shelter to set up an appointment and find out about specific rates.
Since the the health and well-being of all animals in our care is our first priority, we have the following requirements for all feline boarders:
- Cats over six months must be spayed or neutered
- You MUST show proof of current (within one year) FVRCP (distemper) Vaccination
- You MUST show proof of negative test for FIV/FeLV
Other information about boarding:
- All rates include Iams food (or you can bring your own), bedding, toys, litter and lots of love!
- We are willing and capable of handling your special needs cat – geriatric, medically compromised, on daily medication, etc., but you must make arrangements for an emergency contact.